The World Out There keeps telling us that we’ll succeed if we just:
- Get more knowledge
- Ignore our needs and do “what’s best”
- Try harder, work smarter, have more discipline
- Follow the latest quick fix or five-step plan
- Listen to logic, not intuition.
We’ve all tried that, a number of times, and despite our effort, found them not to be the answer to lasting change. We’re bombarded with ‘Good Answers’. The Real Answers are harder to find.
In this book you will
- Discover the Five Signposts to find your unique path to joy and purpose
- Uncover your Real Reasons and put in place frameworks to change that work
- Learn the brain science and the shortcuts to ‘re-wiring’ your thinking
- Understand how to make small daily changes that bring about your Best Life.
Lisa Linfield has lived in the US, London, Cardiff and South Africa. She runs her own businesses, is married to John and is the mother of three young girls. She hosts a podcast, Working Women’s Wealth.